divendres, 3 d’abril del 2020

What about you, Holley?








Directions: As you watch the video, fill in the missing words.
After, answer the question below in English. You may respond
by email or by sending a video of your own! 
Hello ____________!
How are you doing?
I am missing the school and you all, so I am making
this video to say hello and share what I am doing during the
quarantine _______________________!
First, I am _____________ lots of Netflix.
Thank goodness that streaming exists!
Next, I am _____________ a TON. I love a homemade soup!
Lastly, I am ______________ how to dance Bachata!
It is so much fun and a great way to stay active inside. 
I hope that we can see each other again soon, but in the
meantime, I want to hear from you!
What are you doing to keep yourself entertained during
the quarantine? 
1.

2. 

3. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada