This week in the English classes, the students learned about some of the most beautiful natural parks in the U.S. When traveling there, these parks can offer landscapes unlike anything in Europe. The students watched a presentation and answered questions in the end. You can take a look at the presentation and try answering the questions yourself!
1. In what state is Niagara Falls located?
2. What are the two UNESCO national parks in the U.S.?
3. In what state is the Grand Canyon located?
4. Which was the first national park in the U.S.?
5. Name an animal you can find in Antelope Canyon.
6. Which natural landmark is close to Las Vegas?
7. In what state is Yellowstone located?
8. Name an animal you can find at Lake Tahoe.
9. In what state is the Delaware Water Gap located?
10. In what state is Yosemite located?